About Me

My photo
I want to do better and be stronger and move on

Friday, March 6, 2009

2nd bus ride with Nicole + singstar

So i caught the bus home with Nicole again today! how lucky am i? (very lucky)
Mum came over for dinner. I hadn't seen her in about 3 weeks. I don't know exactly what it is about her, but she makes me feel angry all the time when she's around. So i had a whole evening of feeling frustrated and annoyed. The highlight was that Dad played singstar for the first time and was awesome at it!!!

It's funny how if you've had an evening of feeling disliked by someone in your family or just a crap evening and a friend doesn't seem interested in how you are, it can make everything all the worse.
I think i discovered that some friendships just never are what you'd like them to be.

I also got asked a weird question by someone i hoped would never ask me that question. But i handled it pretty well i think :)

1 comment:

  1. It's the dang weather I tell you. Bad weather = bad days. WE NEED MORE SUNLIGHT.

    ReplyDelete