About Me

My photo
I want to do better and be stronger and move on

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

He Was Sleeping Soundly



Today i went to town to hand in my CV at Borders after grabbing a Jesters pie with Laban.
It ended up being slightly awkward because after i gave my CV to Ben i went to look at MAD magazines with Lance and on my way out Ben was showing my CV to a lady and said "Bye Saskia! I'm showing her your CV!" I didn't know if i should have gone over and talked to her or not but i ended up just saying bye and leaving.
It was very nice of Ben to put in a good word for me though :)

After that Lance and i grabbed a coffee/ Lance bought me a coffee because i'm broke and he also supplied me with some of his Mum's delicious cake. We then went to the University Library so Lance could do some research and i read some more of "Blue Like Jazz", which is a book i recommend to all! There was this guy asleep behind me and he looked really peacful so i took a photo of him and then wrote him a note which i propped up next to his face.
It said " YOU'RE AWAKE!!" on the outside and on the inside it said something like: "Hello Stranger, I just thought you would like to know that you don't snore! Go to bed earlier!"
I thought it would be a fun thing to find for him :)

After dinner my friend Louise came and picked me up and we went back to her house to watch a movie and catch up. Louise goes to Uni at Otago so it's really awesome hanging out with her when she comes back on holidays. I find her really easy to open up to about anything.
We ended up talking till like 12.30 and it was really nice.

Well i've just finished applying for 3 more jobs online andi should probably get some sleep because i found myself being really moody/sleepy today! (i should take my own advice about sleeping earlier)


No comments:

Post a Comment