About Me

My photo
I want to do better and be stronger and move on

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Book Reading


Today was the last day of the road trip, also sadly, the last day of Israel reading "the slaves of the mastery" to me.

He had been reading it to me in the van whenever we were on the road for the whole trip. He'd developed voices for all the characters and had me totally absorbed. I love how being read to can be so magical. It just relaxes and enthralls me so much. I want to be a kid again, so everyone would read to me.

It was also Lance's birthday party this evening. It was pretty cool. I learnt about exciting new developments in areas of some friend's life and got to share some of the great things that have happened to me over the past week with good friends who i've missed.

I'm glad Lance and Kent have made it to 19. They're nice boys.

1 comment: